Memorial Day Parade
Monday, May 28
We are a week away from Memorial Day Weekend, so it’s time to get your red, white, and blue uniforms ready for the big parade in Hillsborough on Monday. Some of our band members will be absent due to conflicting patriotic activities, so it is important for you to attend, if you possibly can (especially trumpet players!).
- What: Hillsborough Memorial Day Parade
- When: Monday, May 28 -- Assembly time is 0930, the parade starts at 1030.
- Where: Assemble at Town Hall, 1600 Floribunda, Hillsborough
Parking is available at Town Hall, and a free shuttle service will be running after the parade to return to Town Hall.
- After the parade, there will be a Carnival, food trucks, and a Music Festival to keep us amused and fed.
- Check out the Parade Website here.
- Be there, or be square!
We ask that everyone RSVP for our events, so we can ensure a good balance of instruments, provide adequate refreshments, and receive feedback from you in the “Comments” section. For those who have not yet done so, please let us know whether you can attend or not .
Be there, or be square!