- What: Burlingame Pet Parade and Post-Parade Party
- When: Saturday, September 23 The parade starts at 1000 hours
- Where: Assemble in the parking lot on Chula Vista, near Broadway
- Parking: The CalTrain parking lot we have used in past years is no longer available. However, we have special FREE parking for the band available in the “Post Office Lot.” Just park in any metered parking spot, and there will be no tickets issued before 1300 hours.
Try to secure your free parking spot before 0900, walk to the assembly area, and then have time to enjoy a cool one before the parade with your band buddies and the other animals.
- Driving Alternative: The assembly area is close to the CalTrain station; so, if you like to ride the rails, it is a good choice. Just remember to get off at the “Broadway” station!
- CLICK HERE for a map to the parade.
- CLICK HERE for a map to the post-parade party graciously hosted by Carmen and Barry!
- Be there, or be square!